NOMADIC MIND LEGAL ADVICE
I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated below:
1.1. Identification data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
• My full name and surname is: Gabriela Delgado
• My NIF 53841332B
• My registered office is in Sydney, Australia
• Email: Gabriela@nomadicmindtravel.com
• Its social activity is Blogging and Online Business.
1.2. Purpose of the website
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
• Provision of content related to travel Blogging and Online Business.
• Manage the list of subscribers and subscribed users.
• Manage your network of affiliates and merchants as well as their payment management.
• Sale of own and third party services.
1.4. Use of the website and information capture:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://nomadicmindtravel.com/onwards (NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL) provides access to articles, information, services, and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by Antonio Gabriela Delgado Gorostiza. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
1. To engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
2. Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights.
3. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages.
4. Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, NOMADICMINDTRAVEL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
• Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email, subject, and name field.
• Subscription form, filling in the USER the necessary fields for the acquisition of the GUIDE with the fields of name, surname, address, and e-mail.
• Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
• Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the webserver with information regarding your IP address, date
and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used The Spanish Agency for Data Protection considers
IP as personal data. This website will not use the IP to identify its users, this data will be saved and used only for the control and realization of access statistics and visits to the web, to analyze trends, administer the site, and to collect demographic information about our base of users as a whole. In no case will they be communicated or transferred to third parties.
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both when subscribing to this website and when making any comments on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
1. The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment according to your privacy policies.
2. The access of NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute either to the guide subscription or to any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that: From the moment he makes his subscription, NOMADICMINDTRAVEL has access to:
• Name, and email address, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS”, also, in case of acquiring any product or service provided on the website, I will have access to last names, address, city, country, state , postal code, email and password to form the corresponding invoice, registered in the
AEPD with the name of “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” In any case NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://nomadicmindtravel.com as this legal notice.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL by itself or as an assignee is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure, and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Nomadic Mind Travel or its licensors.
All rights reserved.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL is not liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the website, which will make periodic maintenance stops technicians – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your web.
5. LINK POLICY
People or entities that intend to make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL website must submit the following conditions:
• The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL
• No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL website without your prior express authorization.
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL website, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL, unless expressly authorized by it.
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
• NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of making it easier for users to search for information, content, and services on the Internet, without in any case considering a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL does not commercialize, or direct, or control previously, nor does it own the contents, services, information, and manifestations available on said websites.
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL does not assume any responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability, and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL and that are accessible through NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice,
at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil
and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
NOMADIC MIND TRAVEL informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers and can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and surname, the service purchased and stating the reasons for your claim.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Nomadic Mind Travel and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations.